Thursday, January 14, 2010

February 2nd - The BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

What could go wrong with the Season 6 premier of Lost on my 33rd birthday?

Well Obama almost messed it all up:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/state-union-lost-1013442.aspx



i have to say, if there was some NBA play off or the like, i doubt Barry would have missed how inappropriate it would be to schedule such relatively insignificant nonsense as one of his speeches during Lost. i have to also say, that i was very optimistic about Obama's presidency. My only problem with what he's done so far is that he hasn't done anything; thus lending to the relative unimportance of his speech when weighed against the Season 6 premier.

There was a time when i would have opted to listen to his speech over Lost (knowing i could wait three hours and watch it online), but this was before his speeches became opportunities to blame the Republican minority for him not getting anything done.

End rant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I over nice post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home